So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Ranch Party

What a So Not Right time we had at the ranch this weekend. Two of my very best friends, Dan and Rufino, own a beautiful ranch out near Gatesville, TX. They had about 16 of us out to the ranch this past weekend to enjoy a couple of days of pure fun down on the ranch. I wore my kilt out on the ranch and had some pictures taken. Actually there are at least one hundred photos I took during ranch party. I will post those pictures to the "Flikr" link later on this week.
Gary and I had a Bonnet Burning for those huge peep covered Easter bonnets that we made earlier this year. Usually we save the bonnets but these were covered in sugary peeps and could not be kept around. The pictures of the bonnet burning are awesome. For now here are a couple of pictures. One of me on a John Deere Tractor and the other of my peep hat burning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home