So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Two New Links Added

Please check out the two new links that I have added. One is for Jamie. We met Jamie while camping last week. Jamie is a super sweet guy who befriended us and helped make sure we had a great time while at Timberfell. (Click on link for Jamie T)

The other link is for someone that I wrote about last month. His name is Austin and he is the guy who was the showcase winner on the Price is Right. Read down in earlier posts to see more about the Price is Right experience.
Austin has recently started his blog after winning on the Price is Right. This is another super sweet and kind person that I have recently met. His blog is just getting started but I already like what he has to say. (click on link for for Austin has the Power)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home