So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Memorial Day Holiday

Howdy folks. Memorial day weekend has come and gone. I threw my first So Not Right pool party of the season this past weekend. Rather than just have a pool party I decided we should have the first ever Memorial Day FEMA Ball. Why FEMA you ask? Well it is officially the beginning of hurricane season this week and I thought it would be good to honor FEMA prior to them screwing up this season. I set up the big white tent from Easter in my back yard and hung a disco ball from the center. We had disco music all day. I even wore my "Hurricane Heros" t-shirt that my company gave to us as a thank you for evacuating patients from Houston last year. We were going to float some mannequins in the pool but decided that would be in poor taste. (can you imagine, something of such poor taste that I would not do it). We had a blast at the party. My So Not Right dog (Stoli) decided to entertain at the party and humped the rake and the hose reel. Jeff, one of the Detroit Boys, did take pictures of the party througout the afternoon. As soon as I get pictures from him, I will post here.
Have a wonderful week!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home