So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Easter Picture Update

I am learning more and more each day how to make Blogging life easier. This really is a fun process. I have added a picture bar to the right of my blog screen. Just click over there to see the public galleries that I have. Right now I am concentrating on getting the Easter pictures up on the site. I have added seven more photos this morning. Hopefully by this weekend I will have the photos that others in our group took and can put their photo sets with mine.

An interesting note about the photos that have been viewed so far...I am able to see how many times photos have been viewed by people other than me. The shirtless men photos at the park have been viewed twice as often as the Easter bonnet pictures. Now I guess I should just say “ Duhhhhhh”, of course that is the case. Well I want to give people what they want, so the pictures that I added today are of shirtless men out at Lee Park enjoying the Easter festivities. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:42 PM, Blogger Greg said…

    I'm loving the photos showing skin!!! Thanks and great job! Sounds like Easter was a blast..
    Greg

     

Post a Comment

<< Home