So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Friday, April 07, 2006

9 More days until Easter...We Are In Single Digits Now

Only nine days until Easter and it is a Friday. So what does a single man do on a Friday night nine days before Easter. Well he works on Peep decorations of course. I know, I am So Not Right! I will be gluing hundreds of Peeps to lovely pastel purple plastic bunting (say that 5 times fast). It will all be worth it.
Here are a couple of pictures from Easster 2002. Can you guess what our theme that year was????

2 Comments:

  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Who loves easter?

    Paul Loves Easter!

    Paul, I want you to know that I went to the mall today, and I was forced to buy an easter dress. I had to. Really. HAD TO. And I am chosing to blame it on you.

     
  • At 7:42 AM, Blogger sdRay said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home