So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Nothing but Easter

April has finally arrived. The official countdown to Easter can begin. 15 more days and counting!!! I guess most of my post for the next two weeks will be about Easter, Easter and more Easter. Today I plan on finishing the bonnet or at least getting the rest of the peeps put on. I will post pics once that is done. The evites have gone out for the Easter in the Park festivities. If you did not get an evite then that means I do not have your email address. Please send me an email at Paul@sonotright.com and I will add you to the list. This is a come one come all type party out in the Park. The more Peeps the merrier.

Easter was always a fun holiday at my house when I was growing up. I remember my mother and dad enjoying watching all five of the kids running around the house looking for the hidden Easter eggs. I remember the beautiful baskets that they would assemble for us, each one individualized for each of the kids. My dad still hosts a huge Easter Egg hunt at his house every Easter. He has it set up so kids and adults can participate. It can become quite the competition. This year he is in a new house with a huge yard. I think he is very excited about having new places to hide the eggs this year. He looks forward to his annual egg hunt the way I look forward to the annual Easter in the Park celebration here in Dallas.
Easter 1969. Me with my Mom. Notice her Easter bonnet. I can blame her for getting me started with all of this. Check out that cool station wagon we had....sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home