So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Thursday, April 06, 2006

10 More Days until Easter

Thats right boys and girls, only ten days left before Easter. Things are heating up here in Peepville. I am now working on the decorations for the tent awning that will be used out in the Park on Easter Sunday. It will look fabulous. Jim's (Mr. Salty) hat/bonnet is done and ready for the final fitting. I can harldy wait for the day to come when I can put that damn bonnet on my head and parade around Lee Park. In honor of Easter's impending arrival, here is another classic Easter photo from my family album.

Easter 1971. That would be me when I was 4 years old. You can see my younger sister in the background. I think she is laughing in this picture.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:18 PM, Blogger Mr Pants said…

    Hmm 1971, I do not remember that year. Oh, that's right, I wasn't born yet.

    HUGGLES!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home