So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Monday, April 03, 2006

13 days and counting

The countdown to Easter continues. I spent this weekend discussing Easter details with all of my Peeps. Things are really coming together nicely. While we slave away on all things Peeps, I thought I would share another vintage Easter picture of me and some of my family.
Easter 1970 I believe. I am on the left, my sister in the middle and my older brother on the right. That cute little puppy dog was named Polly (after Sweet Polly Purebread from the Underdog cartoon). She was an Easter present back in 1968.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Greg said…

    Howdy Paul, sounds like you're having a "peeping" good time..hope all the peeps stick on the hat!! have a great week...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home