So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Monday, April 17, 2006

We survived Easter

Easter has come and gone. I have tons of pictures of the events out at Lee Park. Let me just say that it was one hot and fun time. This blog and a picture of Gary and me in our big bonnets made it on to a Blog run by Mattie Robers, a fashion DIVA. Here is the link to that posting. http://mattieroberts.com/2006/04/17/easter-in-the-park-recap.aspx

During the coming week I will be uploading the hundreds of pictures that we took out at the park. I will upload them to Flikr.com and will provide a link on this blog to the pictures. Until that time here is a picture for your viewing pleasure.

Me, Mattie Roberts, Gary, Easter 2006, Peep Show...Give Peeps a Chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home