So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Thursday, April 13, 2006

3 Days Unitl Easter

The plans just continue to get bigger and bigger for Easter in The Park this year. It looks like a second tent awning in going to be added to our area. I have received calls from more and more people asking if I will be setting up in the same area as I have in years past. It is going to be big this year. The weather is expected to be absolutel gorgeous...90 degrees and sunny.
For your viewing pleasure here is another picture me and my peeps at Easter in the Park from several years ago.
I don't have a year for this one, but I believe this was our second year to do bonnets. That is Gary on the left, me in the middle and our friend Keith on the right. My bonnet actually had battery operated lights in the top of it, confirming once again that I am "SO NOT RIGHT".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home