So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Saturday, June 03, 2006

My New Life Begins

This Monday marks the last day of work for me at my current job. I am about to take a much needed and deserved break from working. I plan to take close to two months off and enjoy the heck out of the summer.
My first So Not Right thing to do will be to fly to Los Angeles with my sister to attend two tapings of the Price is Right. You heard me correctly, I will be working hard to try and be "the next contestestant on the Price is Right". This will be my fifth time to go to see the show. It is an all night and all day affair to get in to the show and sit on the first four rows in the center. We have to sit there so we get good camera time. I know, "So Not Right". This time I hope either my sister or I make to contestants row. I will post the air date of the shows we see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home