So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Price is Right Update

*****This show will air on June 13, 2006*****
Wow, what an incredible day. We had an awesome day at the Price is Right. We made lots of friends in line and two of our new friends made it to contestants row. Now before I go on I have to say that my sister and I (really more my sister) do alot of research on prices prior to going to any Price is Right taping. My sister has a pretty good handle on most small items on the show and is pretty darn good at figuring out the larger prizes. We made a deal with all our new friends in line that if they got up on stage we would help them from the audience if they needed help. We asked that they include us as their friends and family if by some long shot they win the Showcase at the end so we can go onstage at the end. Well at todays taping we got to put our skills to the test. Philip (picture in post below) made it to the stage and won his prize contest. He didn't win the at the big wheel but we were yelling and hooping it up for him. Now there was also Austin, another new friend who made it on stage and did a great job on his pricing game. He won at the Big Wheel and then he won his Showcase. It was wonderful to see. He let the producers know that we were part of his group and sure enough, my sister and I got to go onstage with his friends and jump up and down on camera as we did the goodbye wave. It was awesome. Thanks Austin for letting us share in this experience with you. It has been a fabulous "So Not Right" experience for us. A picture of Austin is below.
Congratulation Austin!!!


Austin is on the left, making the peace sign

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home