So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The Price is right

We are here in Los Angeles and my sister and I have spent the night out on Fairfax and Beverly Boulevard waiting to get an arrival number for today's taping of the Price is Right. It is quite a process. The fun is meeting all kinds of fun people from across the country while waiting all night. We got in line at around 2:00am. We were number 14 and 15 in line. At 6am we got our priority numbers. We go back in just a little bit to check in. The taping is at 2:30pm. I have uploaded a few pictures of the line (see below). For more, click on the flickr tab on the right of this post to see the Price is Right pictures.

People we met in line

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home