So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My So Not Right Vacation

Well my first big trip of the year is about to begin. I am going camping, and I do mean camping. Sleeping in a tent, no air-conditioning, and a 14 hour drive to the camp grounds. I am not going crazy, I really want to do this. This whole trip has been the brain-child of my friend Jim. He went to this camp in Greeneville, TN last year for the 4th of July weekend and had a blast. With very little arm twisting he got me all interested in going. I am looking forward to leaving the big city behind and just hanging out at the camp. I have been doing alot of shopping to get ready for this trip. I have a tent, air mattress, cooler, bug spray, cook stove, propane lantern, beer, water, etc...for the trip. We are renting an SUV just to haul all of our stuff across country for this little trip. I will take lots of pictures and I am certain there will be lots of So Not Right things to report once I get back. Here is a look at most of the crap I have to pack in the vehicle.
Happy 4th of July to all!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    I cannot CANNOT condone this activity.

    You do realize that there is more fun to be had in a Ritz Carlton, right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home