So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Berlin




Well we made it out of Geneva without causing any international incidents. That is saying alot for this group. I am amazed at Berlin. The history of the city makes you pause as you walk through some of the areas hardest hit by the war. It is not uncommon to come across areas that still show the damage and bullet holes from fighting.
I will upload all of my photos once I get back home and have a chance to perfect them. Until then I will put a few with each post.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:36 PM, Blogger marchisi said…

    ure Y'all are wearing some good sunscreen on dem Chiny cabezas. Rodd's friend Dana (Hi Cal!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home