So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Monday, November 13, 2006

Black Tie Dinner

What a fantastic time we had at this year's Dallas/Fort Worth Black Tie Dinner (http://www.blacktie.org/).
Over 3,300 people at the dinner, Geena Davis was the Keynote speaker, Alan Cummings was an award winner, and lots of good friends in attendance. Check out my pictures under the picture link on this blog.
Silent Auction room view....LOTs of people!
Geena Davis

2 Comments:

  • At 6:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi there. I have your two Geena Davis photos at display at the GD fansite, links are here and also here. Please let me know if you have any objections, and I'll take them down. Thank you. :)

     
  • At 1:58 PM, Blogger So Not Right said…

    Thanks for adding the photos to the Geena Davis site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home