So Not Right

A place to publish things that are So Not Right. Also a place for me to put my own thoughts out there on the internet (I guess my thoughts could be considered So Not Right as well).

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Getting in the mood for Christmas

I am so ready for a So Not Right Christmas. Thanksgiving was wonderful and I had an excellent visit with my family down in Beaumont. While in Beaumont, I had the opportunity to help my father put up his outdoor Christmas decorations. One of the decorations is a big inflatable Frosty the Snowman seen in the picture above. Frosty needed some new lights inside of him this year and I did the delicate surgery to change the lights. My father took the SO NOT RIGHT photo below.
Lets have a contest...post a comment and write a caption for this photo...let's see how So Not Right all of you are.

6 Comments:

  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    FROSTY: GET AWAY, IT'S NOT TIME FOR A FEEDING!

    OK, so what do I win?

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Blogger Austin said…

    "Frosty, I think I found your corn-cob pipe" said Paul.

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Blogger Cal said…

    "But Frosty, my head is FREEZING," said Paul. Alas, Frosty insisted.

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger WickedWisdom said…

    [1] Sigh ... are there NO tops left in Texas?!

    [2] The latest S&M fad -- "frosting"

    My thoughts are going from bad to worse ... so I'll leave ya' with just these two(2). hehe

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    ...And now we know what Paul's momma looks like.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Mr Pants said…

    "HELLO ... hello ... hello ...," the echo continues until it is just a rumble in the background. "Hey I found my keys!" Paul exclaimed.

    OR

    "Damnit, Frosty, this is as big as I can get! If you want more, let me call King Kong."

    OR

    The shrill from Frosty was heard 12 blocks away leaving members of this quiet community wondering what was meant by the strange words, "Pull it out, wrong head, DAMNIT! That is the wrong head."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home